Dermnet.com is the largest independent photo dermatology source dedicated to online medical education though articles, photos and video in the world. Dermnet.com provides information on a wide variety of skin conditions through innovative media. We focus on the presentation of dermatology images and clinical information, independent of sponsorship or advertising influence.
If you desire to advertise on Dermnet.com, please contact our ad sales team at email@example.com or call (973) 579-9900, and let us customize a communications solution that fits your needs and delivers results.
This document outlines the advertising policies of Dermnet.com. The term “advertising” as used in this document includes, but is not limited to, banners, interstitials, contextual advertising, video, and promotions.
All advertising is expressly subject to the terms and conditions of our User Agreement.
- Dermnet.com controls all areas of these policies and retains the right to accept, refuse, reject, or discontinue advertising for any campaign at its sole discretion.
- Under no circumstances shall Dermnet.com’s acceptance of any advertisement be construed as an endorsement of said product(s) and/or service(s).
- Dermnet.com will not accept advertising that, in its opinion, is not factually accurate, is of questionable character or is in violation of applicable law, rules or regulations.
- Dermnet.com will not accept advertising targeted to children younger than 18.
- Dermnet.com maintains a rigid separation between advertising content and educational content. We are not liable for any alleged damages that an advertiser may claim as a result of our good faith adherence to any aspect of our advertising policy.